- Serverless load testing with Fargate is here! To use Fargate, add a
--fargateflag, and tell Fargate which public subnets to use with
--public-subnet-ids, and your test will run from serverless Fargate containers rather than managed EC2 instances. Any existing Artillery test script, any scale, without having to manage any EC2 VMs.
- Fixed a bug which could cause
run-clusterto hang and never exit despite the test completing successfully.
- Various internal stability and performance improvements.
Important - Artillery Pro backend components need to be upgraded with
artillery setup-pro before using
- ECS worker containers can be customized now (with ECS container overrides for
environment) with --launch-config
DEBUGvariable may be set to customize debug output in CloudWatch logs for a test run
- Alpha AWS Fargate support (get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to give it a go)
- Various internal improvements
- Autodetect plugins used in a test script and make them available in worker containers running on ECS
- Performance improvements
- File uploads:
setContentLengthHeaderoption may now be set
- Non-flat custom JS code dependencies are resolved properly now (for test scripts that load a custom JS module which loads other local modules in turn)